Tuesday, July 1, 2014

First Month Of The Year Overflowing With Optimism !

Here comes another year, a time to make new resolutions for the year ahead. We at Stanford English Academy wish all our clientele a New Year filled with new hope, new joys and new beginnings.
In this issue of our newsletter, we bring you a glimpse of milestones achieved by SEA, which you get to know exclusively as a valued customer.



Glimpse of Milestones in 2013
The year 2013 was a year of achievements and it has been a landmark year of innovation and growth, be it the addition of new courses or the growth in the number of numerous registered students we have with us by the end of the year.
1. Undertaken the program for 200 Afghan students in association with Ministry of Human Resource
Department under the scholarship offered by Afghanistan Government & Indian Government.
2. Undertaken 1 month training program for 400 Engineering students from the Bonam Venkata
Chalamayya Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh, India.
3. Open the admission process to the European market, we associated with Venezuela agent and so far they have sent 2 successful application study English course within 1 year
4. Introduced the weekend course under the program of Business English & successfully running it.

Republic Day of India
This month falls on the 'Republic Day of India'. Celebrated every year on 26th January, India's republic. Republic Day is reminiscent of the struggle our country underwent to achieve the status of a sovereign, secular democratic republic.


My Experience at SEA !
Asset Turlanbekov (Kazakhstan)

I am Asset from Kazakhstan. I am a graduate in civil engineering and have an experience of working with a construction company for two years. I decided to pursue my masters in civil engineering from any university in western countries. For that I require good English language skills. I came across the website of SEA & found it impressive.
Now I have completed my studies in SEA for more than 6 months. It was good experience for me. All teachers are professional. Before joining SEA, I was not confident in speaking in English. But now I have improved my English skills and feel more confident when I speak in English language
would recommend my friends in Kazakhstan to choose this academy.


No comments:

Post a Comment