Thursday, July 3, 2014

Spring shows what God can do with drab and dirty world !!


 

Happy Easter

Easter is the most important Christian Festival, the celebration of the death and coming to life again of Jesus Christ. For Christians, the dawn of Easter Sunday with its message of new life is the high point of the Christian year.







Dr. Ambedkar Jayanti

Ambedkar Jayanti is a festival observed on April 14 every year to commemorate the memory of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. It is a public holiday in all of the Indian states. It is celebrated throughout the world especially by formerly oppressed communities who embraced Buddhism under his guidance.






Academy Updates!!!

SEA is launching website

We are pleased to announce you that we will be soon launching our new website. As most of all, we wanted to help our clients get to know us better; our new website has been redesigned to improve user friendliness and appeal. If you take a look around the site we think you’ll get a pretty good idea of who we are and what we do as a company and how we can help you improve in English language. We hope you will enjoy our new site.

My experience at SEA !
Mr Edgar Augusto (Venezuela)
I come from Venezuela. I describe myself as a Smart, Happy & Traveler. My goal is to learn perfect English. Before coming to India, I was working with my Government in Venezuela. I was a human resource director in the Ministry of education in Venezuela. So I decided to study English in India and chose Stanford English Academy as it’s the best academy in India for English learning. For me SEA has good information about courses in internet and it response me very fast, to all my questions. I like the teachers and all the students, all the staff is very helpful and polite. In India I speak only English every time, If necessary absolutely…. But in my country people don’t speak English, which is a problem in Venezuela. In India you have two options either speaks English or Hindi. And for me English is easier than Hindi. I think that in India you can learn a good

level of English.

No comments:

Post a Comment